First a big thank you to Cupcake Travels for nominating me for the Very inspiring Blogger Award, anyone who is passionate about food should check the blog out.
For those of you who don’t know what a ‘Very Inspiring Blogger Award’ is I now have to tell you 7 things about myself then nominate 7 bloggers to receive this award.
So here goes…
- Although I live in Manchester, UK, I was born in Kensington, Maryland, USA. So I have dual citizenship as both my parents are English but I lived in Maryland for the first 3 years of my life –although I can’t remember much of it.
- Cycling is not my main sport. I am actually first and foremost a Rower and have placed 3rd in my age group at the National Championships. I started cycling to help my rowing but then got hooked when I caught the cycling ‘bug’.
- I am an aspiring Medic and hope to next year move off to university to study medicine –if I get any offers.
- I am lactose intolerant, something I only found out recently much to my disappointment as I absolutely love dairy products! I still can get away with eating ice-cream every now and again though.
- I hope to one day go on a year long cycle tour, where to I’m not sure yet but I think a year out cycle touring would be a year well spent.
- My favourite type of food is Italian, if I could eat it every day I would. Pizzas, pasta you name it I will eat it! Actually I just love eating. You wouldn’t think it looking at me at 6’2” and only 65kg but I eat enormous amounts!
- I have to be organised and love organising things, it can be a bit over the top sometimes but I have to do it.
And now I’d like to nominate the following blogs for the award:
Congratulations to these blogs. I’d also like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a happy new year and all the best in 2013.